Small Business Taxes: The Virtual Workshop
Get help understanding and fulfilling your federal tax responsibilities.
· Completing Schedule C and other tax forms
· Filing and paying your taxes using a computer
· Running a business out of your home
· Hiring employees/contractors
· Setting up a retirement plan for yourself and your employees
· Making tax deposits and filing your payroll taxes using a computer
· Hiring of non-U.S. citizens living in the United States
· Managing payroll and withholding the right amount of tax from employees’
Use convenient features:
· Select and view lessons in any sequence
· View outlines or complete transcripts of each lesson
· Access links to reference materials
· Bookmark, share and like the lessons
This free workshop contains accessible content and is available 24/7 at your convenience. Search “virtual workshop” on www.irsvideos.gov.