Internal Revenue Service
Get Tax Help “en Español” at

Get Credit for Child and Dependent Care This Summer

Published on Jul 17, 2014

Are you a small charity seeking 501c3 tax-exemption? See if you’re eligible to use the online IRS Form 1023-EZ.

Request a Transcript or Copy of a Prior Year Tax Return

Where’s My Amended Return?
¿Dónde está mi declaración enmendada?

A Summer Adjustment Can Prevent a Tax-Time Surprise

Five Basic Tax Tips for New Businesses

Individual Shared Responsibility

Top Ten Tax Facts if You Sell Your Home

Special Tax Benefit for Members of the Armed Forces

Get information about the health care law and it’s affect on your taxes.
Find out more about the Affordable Care Act tax provisions.

Find out how the Premium Tax Credit can help you pay for health insurance.

Tips on Travel While Giving to Charity.

Averigüe las implicaciones fiscales ahora que el IRS reconoce a matrimonios entre personas del mismo sexo.